It was like my life was non existent without a screen shoved in my face.
This was just like the time I watched all the Lizzie Bennet Diaries in two days or when I watched all the seasons of Make it or Break it in a week. I don't know why I do this type of stuff to myself, but you get caught up in the story and next thing you know it ends.
You been part of this person's life. And the thing is, I would never watch that type of stuff when it first came out.
I like how you can click and there's the next episode. You don't have to wait. That's what makes those episodes so appealing. Then you get attached to the characters and the show's actual idea. The first appeal is watching it at your own will and knowing that all the episodes are right there.
It is sad that all good things must come to an end or does it.
Yup, I think it does. So far it always has.


YES I understand completely. I watched the entire first season of Game of Thrones while recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. Truth.
ReplyDeleteI watch YouTube primarily. That way, 9/10, I don't have to wait to watch a new episode. It's a great way to hold me over for shows like Futurama...forever...
ReplyDelete