So the rules:
1.You link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must tell 11 random facts about yourself.3. Answer the questions that the nominator asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers. (let them know they are nominated)
5. Ask those bloggers 11 original questions.
6. Post the Award on your blog. (Show off your bling)
11 Random facts:
1. I'm chewing a piece of Trident Layers Gum. My favorite.
2. I love the color purple. Purple everything.
3. I love to keep journals. Part of the reason why I started a blog.
4. I love candles.
5. Apparently, I say I love a lot.
6. I always try to see the good in people. It is a gift and a horrible curse.
7. I dislike playing sports.
8. I probably send too many hours roaming the internet and watching TV.
9. I totally just got distracted from writing this post and started watching Daily Grace.
10. I am a fanatic over nail polish. I love doing my nails.
11. I love schedules and making to-do lists. I like the structure and order of them.
Sunny's Questions:
1. If you could recommend one spectacular, life changing book, what would it be? (For my reading list muahaha)
I would recommend any of Amanda Hocking's book. She is pure awesomeness.
2. If you could transport yourself into one fictional world or situation, what would it be?
I would transport to Amy Plum's Die for Me. The characters live in this awesome mansion in France. Sounds pretty awesome.
3. What would you like to happen to you when you die?
Hopefully, I would get to go the majesty Heaven and hang out with people that love.
Hopefully, I would get to go the majesty Heaven and hang out with people that love.
4. What Hogwarts house would you be in? - Don't stereotype Hufflepuffs, please.
I know I 'm going to get a lot of raft for this but I'm not that big of a Harry Potter fan. Honestly, I haven't picked up the book or seen the movies. (Don't hurt me). Anyway, I been doing some research and even taking like five test. They all say the same thing. I guess that means I'm a Ravenclaw.
I know I 'm going to get a lot of raft for this but I'm not that big of a Harry Potter fan. Honestly, I haven't picked up the book or seen the movies. (Don't hurt me). Anyway, I been doing some research and even taking like five test. They all say the same thing. I guess that means I'm a Ravenclaw.
5. What is your major pet peeve?
When people act like they don't care. When people don't be their true self. When people don't close the fridge. I guess you could say people in general.
When people act like they don't care. When people don't be their true self. When people don't close the fridge. I guess you could say people in general.
6. Why do you blog?
I love to write and have way to save memories.
I love to write and have way to save memories.
7. Have you ever had a dream that you just can't forget? What is it?
Yeah, I had a dream where I could see all these germs. It was sheer terror.
Yeah, I had a dream where I could see all these germs. It was sheer terror.
8. What is your craziest ambition?
I really want to be a published author. So bad. To have my book be in multiple stores and for people to actually read it.
I really want to be a published author. So bad. To have my book be in multiple stores and for people to actually read it.
9. What is the most attractive thing you find in a person?
They have to be gentleman. No annoying jerks allowed.
They have to be gentleman. No annoying jerks allowed.
10. If you could give everyone in the world one thing (each) as a present to us all, what would you give?
I would try to give everyone happiness. If everyone could be happy we could unite as a world and help each other with other major issues. As cliche as it sounds a smile goes a long way.
I would try to give everyone happiness. If everyone could be happy we could unite as a world and help each other with other major issues. As cliche as it sounds a smile goes a long way.
11. If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be?
I would totally want to meet Amanda Hocking's Wendy. She is strong and lives in this big fancy house. She has awesome friends. And with her around you are always safe. I want to say more but it would give away serious details of the series.
My Questions:
1. What is your secret obsession?
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. What is your astrological signs?
4. Morning or night?
5. Favorite childhood cartoon character?
6. What is something on your bucket list?
7. Super strength or super smart?
8. Why do you enjoy writing?
9.What is your favorite cereal brand?
10. Who is the last person you talked to?
11. Any silly childhood fears?
My nominees (I really couldn't find 11 bloggers. Yup, I'm a rule breaker, but give me a break. Last time it took me two and half days to find 11 bloggers):
1. Jenna: http://anythingandeverythingofeverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/
2.Olivia: http://itsschippy.blogspot.com/
3.Shae: http://thediaryofanunpopularcheerleader.blogspot.com/2013/07/an-i-with-branches.html
4.Jasmine: http://colorubold.blogspot.com/
OK I'm done. Thanks again, Sunny. I'm so happy that you like my blog.
Again all the blogs I mentioned in this post are highly recommended.
I would totally want to meet Amanda Hocking's Wendy. She is strong and lives in this big fancy house. She has awesome friends. And with her around you are always safe. I want to say more but it would give away serious details of the series.
My Questions:
1. What is your secret obsession?
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. What is your astrological signs?
4. Morning or night?
5. Favorite childhood cartoon character?
6. What is something on your bucket list?
7. Super strength or super smart?
8. Why do you enjoy writing?
9.What is your favorite cereal brand?
10. Who is the last person you talked to?
11. Any silly childhood fears?
My nominees (I really couldn't find 11 bloggers. Yup, I'm a rule breaker, but give me a break. Last time it took me two and half days to find 11 bloggers):
1. Jenna: http://anythingandeverythingofeverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/
2.Olivia: http://itsschippy.blogspot.com/
3.Shae: http://thediaryofanunpopularcheerleader.blogspot.com/2013/07/an-i-with-branches.html
4.Jasmine: http://colorubold.blogspot.com/
OK I'm done. Thanks again, Sunny. I'm so happy that you like my blog.
Again all the blogs I mentioned in this post are highly recommended.

Aww, no problem. Thanks very much! Your blog is great! (Thanks for the book recommendations - I'm a huge bookworm.)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for nominating me! Your blog is awesome, I just posted my blog post about this. Come check it out when you have time.
ReplyDeletehttp://colorubold.blogspot.com/2013/08/color-u-bold-nominated-for-liebster.html