The dream:
I was with my family and we were all in our swimsuits. We had our towels with us and standing outside of the mall. It was a big iron gate around the mall like it is was exclusive. We entered to the mall and looked around for this free pool to go swimming in.
Of course, when we got there the people was filled to the max. The pool just looked like this narrow swimming lane. How could all those people have such fun in such a tiny space.

(It reminded me of my close water park in my city. Everyone craps into it and it get really
overcrowded. I never been, but I know its crazy. People hop the fence and sneak in all the time.
You can't even swim there. All you can do is stand there and look at the person three inches away from you. Not fun.)
I debated if I should go in the pool with these people. I saw five other family behind us wanting to go in the pool. My mom started to get frustrated and wondered why I dragged her out there just to leave. I told her that I didn't want to go anymore.
Everyone looked disappointed. Somehow I got separated from the group and ended up in this hallway. It was long and carpeted. I saw my friend in the hallway that moved away. I followed them wanting to surprise him.
He went into one of the doors and passed this lady in a wheelchair that needed help in the doorway. He passed her and she started to yell his name. He ignored her which was totally out of his character. He would jump at any chance to help anyone in real life. I followed him thinking something was wrong and still trying to surprise him.
The old lady reached for my arm for help. I took her wheel chair and put her behind a desk. I looked for my friend and he went into to another room. I suppose d it was the bathroom. I looked around the room and everyone in there kind of looked like my friend. I supposed this was a family reunion,, but everyone was really old. The lady wrote me a check and insisted that I take it since I helped her.
I looked down at the check. It was twenty seven dollars and some change. I didn't understand why she would give me money for her helping her into the doorway. I tried to ask her why and she kept saying 'thank you'. I guess that was her way of nicely excusing me from the room.
I left the room and caught up with my family. My dad lead us to a trolley car. We missed our stop and the trolley wouldn't stop. My dad said it wouldn't stop until we get to city .... I couldn't hear the other word. My dad started to get upset and said the whole purpose of coming here was to go to the pool. My mom reassured my dad and said it would be fun to go downtown.
Then I woke up.
(Interpretations are encouraged. Just for fun.)

Interesting
ReplyDeletehttp://keithmcpherson1blog.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/characteristics-of-gifted-children/