Sunday, July 21, 2013

100th Blog Post!

Can you believe this:
This is my 100th post.

"I try and try. I feel defeated and so then I give up. This time I am not going down without a fight. I, Destiny Hanks, want to make an effort to become someone that is confident and successful."-Just Keep Trying... Post

"I think I snapped back to reality that reality is reality. You can choose to change it or you can refuse."- A Real Draw My Life Post


"I promise to be the one and only DD from MY DD SHOW."-Thinking...my contract Post


You can't see me right now, but I'm doing my little happy dance.
Yeah I was pretty happy!
I noticed that I been doing my little happy dance a lot lately. I been so happy and relaxed.  The only thing stressing me out is this AP summer reading project and knowing going back to school is just around the corner, but I don't want to talk about that right now. This all about happy times while writing my blog:
"I did something amazing today. I felt awesome when I went on the treadmill and did 8.4 miles."- Running Post



"i'm back and I got my permit." -Waiting, Waiting, and Waiting Post

"I struck out about 4 times, but I was still determined to win. My sister was one first base and I was up to bat.  I hit the baseball and I was off. We both made it home and according to my brother we won."-Determined to Win Post


It crazy that more than half of the year has gone by so fast. I'm looking forward to writing more and more. This 100 post is a huge milestone for me. I never thought that I would stick to something for so long. I finally found something that saves memories and can be shared with the world that is fun to create.

"This is my life! Welcome."- Like OMG Post

And

"Remember to smile." - Dramatic Drama with DD Post

8 comments:

  1. half a year and a hundred posts? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As congratulations, perhaps you'd be happy to know I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find out more here: http://theslightlyawkwardgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    And 100 posts?! I don't feel like I could ever write that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.