Is it just me or does everyone think they were born at the wrong time. I think worry and think about adult issues. I am always looking towards the future. I force myself not to look into the past and make myself distracted from the present.
I know I was born one day early what if I was born on my exact due date. Would I reach further into the future and push away the past even further. I am just a little confused, I guess. I just keep thinking what am I searching for that's in the future that is not in the present.
Maybe it's dreams and fantasies that I want to come true. I know the future is unpredictable and maybe I am just wishing for some luck and opportunities to come my way.
I also keep thinking if I was born earlier into the world would I stop looking into the future. Is it just me? I guess is where you come in and say 'you act the age you think you are'. I guess like many other teens I want to act like a twenty year old. Truth be told when I was around nine I wanted to be my age right now. So am I living the dream that a nine year old would want? No.
I just believe that I want something from life that i can't find right now for some weird reason.
I think I am out of touch with my inner child. I stopped playing games with my siblings, started dreaming about my dream wedding (don't even got a boyfriend at the moment), thinking about what house I'm going to buy (don't even got a job), already decided my occupation ( I'm going to be a civil engineer/ writer so I can still talk to you guys), what car to get(it's getting a custom purple paint job), and basically how the rest of my life is going to turn out. But guess what? The future is unpredictable. That's what is getting on my nerves. I have little room for error to make my life the way I planned it.
I can't plan life.
Frustration.
That's my problem.
What Alicia keys said: what comes up must come down.
Right?
My mom said someone can live a perfect life on the outside and be a wreck on the inside.
Some people, including me, will probably never be satisfied.
Sorry and I hope I am not alone on this situation.
To keep my new year goals in check I put reminders all over the place. He he. Hope this helps. If you can't read the sticky notes, sorry I wrote them in pen. They say treadmill. Trying to reach my goal of thousand miles over the time of two year something like that. Didn't put a strict deadline on the goal. I guess the goal is ASAP then. Anyway that's what it means. If you see my running somewhere high five me and say 'go destiny, I see ya getting healthy over there'
I got little room for error.
I need to quit being so hard on myself.
Believer of karma and this is the end of post.
Please like, comment, and follow. Hope you can relate. Bye



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.