Saturday, February 9, 2013

Everyone thank you

Right now, I have about two hundred fifty views. It is not a lot of views compared to other blogs, but to me this is amazing. I am glad and thankful that someone wants to hear what I have to say. Thanks viewers. I hope you continue to stay and listen to my thoughts And stories. Thanks for giving me this great gift as a early birthday present. (Birthday tomorrow)
I can't believe I kept up with a blog. It has been hard to commit to writing.
I have done many projects and tried to make goals, but I always give up in the middle or fade away into another project. That's why this is such a big deal to me I guess I just have a wandering mind. It likes change. I'm glad I stayed put for once and found a love for blogging. Again thanks everyone and see ya later. Remember to follow, like, share, and comment.





1 comment:

  1. it does feel good when you know someone out there is actually reading you . Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.