Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Destiny: cookie cake mystery?


Yes, it is my birthday. It has been a fun exciting weekend for me. I am only confused about the cake though. See this bow. This bow looks edible right, so I ate it. It was hard and didn't have a taste to it. My mom thought it was fondant. it looks like fondant. When i tried the piece I broke off a little and spit it right back out. I thought when you turn a year older you were supposed to a little wiser. I guess this still means you go through trial and error methods. Glad I didn't chip a tooth. But I'm still curious.

This bow fools people. I washed it off and now it all sticky. Was it really edible? I need help. I think dissolved a Little bit in my mouth, I think. Bottom line is this is material is undercover as a sugar treat trying to identify with its employees anad see how it feels to be eaten.
 It is a fake, I think.


I love this two layered cookie. It is so huge and sweet. The icing is OK. I should have chose lighter colors, that way you couldn't taste all the dye. I really loved the blue circles. Now those were actually fondant. Ha Ha.

Happy birthday Destiny. I am now fifteen. I love being the oldest.

1 comment:

  1. Nice story, glad I seen your post on Google Plus :)

    The mysteries of how things end up in our mouths, ahha. I think we've all been there a time or two :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.