Friday, February 15, 2013

My new years resolutions back on track

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having an awesome fantastic day with an glittery cherry on top. I think I finally got my New Years resolution back on track. I really am serious about this one: getting fit and being healthy. I truly wished and tried and failed to do this. I been running/skipping/walking for quite awhile, but the passion, determination, and time seemed to have vanished. I lost interest like the many things I start and not finish or carry out. I told myself that i have to do this. Sadly I gave up for awhile. My excuses are the cold weather, school, and time. Sadly to myself they aren't good enough excuses.

A few weeks ago I found a letter that I wrote to myself. It was just what I needed to get me back on the treadmill and running again. The weights I got for Christmas are my edition to my routine. I am back to exercising and becoming a better, healthier me. Here I come my goal of thousand miles.
Yesterday my first day officially back I did a little over two miles.
Hope you are still trying to reach your New Years resolutions

4 comments:

  1. Hi Destiny. I'm wish you! I've been moping around with fibromyalgia for 10 years and have gotten fat and out of shape. I'm on a new program, and I've lost 6 pounds and am doing gentle exercise, hoping to work up to something a little more aerobic. I'm on a fantastic new program that is also an MLM. It you're intersted, you could check it out here: http://lesliedenning.automaticbody.com. If you watched The Biggest Lose, you'll probably know Kim Lyons.

    Nice to meet new folks :)

    All the best,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! Yeah, i watched the biggest loser. They do a lot of intense workouts. I'll check out the website right now and congrats on losing 6lbs.That's amazing.Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  2. I told myself I'd get back on the treadmill, conveniently located in my living room, for weeks now. Tomorrow! I'll definitely do it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky, I tried to get my parents to move our treadmill in our living room so I could watch tv and they looked at me like I was crazy. Right now when I am just walking and not running I sometimes watch Netflix on my laptop nearby.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.