Monday, February 18, 2013

Watching some YouTube


Love the videos people create on YouTube. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the people that take time out their to keep me entertained. I usually watch videos that make me laugh, beauty stuff, and some unknown singers or videos about celebs. So if you want me to be a subscriber to your channel, I'm sure it's awesome, I would gladly do that.
I know I spend countless hours looking at YouTube videos listening to people stories and thoughts. I am always interested in a person's personal view of life. I think that's what YouTube is all about to me: showcases your form of art and sharing your experiences.
I just hate how commercials stand in the way of you reaching that art. That will never change sadly. So I'm going to share all the channels I personally subscribed to.

Show today I'm here to share the channels that I love and to give you a little info about each one:

1. Urbanogcom: it all about clothes, fashion, and of course shoes. All most all the items you can purchase off of the company's website. What a genius channel. I love the host and editor Spankie Valentine. Check out her personal channel too. Its her name. Simple and easy to remember. I love the outfit mashup videos.

2. Myharto: Who doesn't enjoy watching this girl? She is soooo funny. Watch her give you advice, sing a few songs, and her main attraction cooking in her kitchen while drunk. He he. She starting up a tour. She might be coming in a town near you. She said through the tour is going to be doing some charity work. SO nice.

3. Stilababe: One of the beauty gurus that are so fun to watch. Love her various routines.

4. Andrew Huang: He is AMAZING. I love his music. He is really talented with making the instrumentals and singing. I would love to learn how to use his musical equipment. He is a good rapper too.

5. Epicday06: Is a short web series. The season ended, but I love it so much. Each episode is like 10-15 min long. It is about a high school Reunion gone wrong. It is like a comedy/ drama.

6. Beautyliciousinsider: She is super sweet and closer to my age. She is another beauty guru. I love her dogs.

7. Hoiitsroi: (Better known as Wassabi Productions) SOOOO funny. I look forward to watching their videos every Wednesday. (Wassabi Wednesday). It is really goofy. My mom thinks they're a little out there. I just think of them as guys having a good time. Everyone thinks Alex is really hot. My opinion is Roi is just as hot.
I love all Rolanda videos.

P.S. Sometimes it seems like I have no life. I live in my own world, but it's OK they know me here. - Lauren Myracle

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.