Monday, June 3, 2013

TIRED....


 
Last night, I could not go to sleep. My brain literally would not SHUT UP!
I literally kept telling myself "go to sleep". And my brain just doesn't like to listen to me. Seriously, I don't know what is that makes me not able to go to sleep. I'm not an insomniac. I'm not eating or drinking caffeine. I'm just this normal person trying to get some sleep. When I hit the pillow I except to fall asleep in a reasonable amount of time.

 
When I don't want to go sleep I am constantly almost falling over trying to stay up. I look like a zombie. A zombie. Then, I finally do go to sleep I wake up and have to pee. It is like my body is trying to make me annoyed. Then after I go to the bathroom. I have to start the process over again. The toss and turning. Trying to get my brain to shut up. Everything. 
 
Then I finally go to sleep again. Then, my natural body alarm clock likes to wake me up at six instead for my actually alarm clock to wake me up at 6:30.
 
Then I try to hurry up and try to catch some z's before my alarm clock goes off and it really is time to get up.
 
I don't know what else to say because I am still a little tired right now. I guess you could call this a rant, but I'm just speaking my mind.
 
Bye everyone. Thanks for  See you in the next post.
I think I am too determined...
 

 

2 comments:

  1. lol :P This happens to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it makes me so annoyed. Glad you could relate. love your blog the way.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.