Monday, June 10, 2013

Cleaning

Hey everyone.
Yesterday I helped cleaned up my brother's room AGAIN. We spent hours in there. Accordingly to my sister she said we spent about three hours cleaning.  I almost went insane trying to keep him to focus for five minutes. Every time we pulled a toy out he wanted to play with it. He played almost the whole time I was trying to get him to focus on organizing. Then, he insisted that he needed a break.

Um, excuse me but you have been having a break this whole time. Do you not understand?

I even tried a ton of different tactics to try and make cleaning and organizing fun. Ugh. Didn't work. I think he knows he is being difficult and he enjoys seeing me in a state of frustration.

 
Yeah, I been watching a lot of Supernanny reruns and America's Supernanny.
 
 
I probably did about 90% of work which is unbelievable and unacceptable. I honestly asked for it though. I volunteered to help him clean his room.
What was I thinking?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.