Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dream #5: My dog can talk!

For those who don't know, I create dream journal post where I talk about my crazy dreams that I have at night. They are just a fun thing to do and share.

Here's the dream:

I sitting in my living room on the couch with my dog, Bandit. My sister and brother were sitting on the floor. I started rubbing Bandit's head and then he started talking. I looked back him and he said something like, "Can you get me my toy?" Something like that. I looked at my brother and sister and asked if they heard Bandit talk. They shook their head. Bandit said the same phrase and sounded just like my brother.

That's when I thought my sister and brother were playing a trick on me. I asked them if they heard him talk again. They looked serious and said no with a straight face which means it was true. I started freaking out, but I didn't get off of the couch. I sat there, but was terrified out of my mind.

I thought I went crazy. I truly gone insane. My sister and brother just stared while I was freaking out. Then, I woke up.  

2 comments:

  1. It seems that u and ur dog have somethings to work out. Like a little Dr Doolittle faze that needs to happen or u too swap roles and he /she might give the orders and u take them an obey. But with dreams u never now they are so hard to interped. But in the end a dream could only be a dream.u decide for ur self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the interpretation. It really is hard to figure out what dreams mean and if they even really have a meaning.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.