On Saturday, I walked 7.83 miles on the treadmill and I was tired. My goal was to hit 7.6 miles to have 500 miles done on chart towards 1,000 which is a lot. Then, I thought I would shoot for 8 miles, but I was just too tired and I already reached for my goal.
In the middle of doing my miles, my brother wanted to go play baseball outside. First it was just my brother and dad. Then my mom decided to take up the job as their umpire. I came outside because I wanted to walk our dog. My dog and I ended up playing around instead. I decided that I wanted to bat one time. My sister then decided she wanted to take on the guys. I couldn't leave my sister hanging, so i joined her team.
I became invested in the game. I was going win. I had to win even though we were sloppy in keeping score. I stroke out about 4 times, but I was still determined to win. My sister was one first base and I was up to bat. I hit the baseball and I was off. We both made it home and according to my brother we won.
The next morning when I woke up and got out of bed I was soooooo sore. I could barely move (I'm exaggerating but I was sore). Then, my brother slipped a note under the door later that day asking if I wanted to play baseball again.
I was like,


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.