Friday, June 28, 2013

Catching up on my DVR

I haven't been blogging like I was for quite awhile. It's been ten days. I'm the type of blog that really wants to reach her audience every other day. Its been hard trying to think of something to write about. Then, I was really busy because I went on vacation. It was awesome, but I missed my little blog readers.

Enough with the apologize for having a LIFE which I do have. It might not seem like it, but I don't loom around the computer all the time. Only about 80% of my life is about me flashing a screen in front of my face.


When I came back home yesterday I was so tired, but I practically made my tired eyes stay up to watch one of my favorite show Drop Dead Diva on the DVR. I found it weird how they started the show back on the same day and everyone obviously looked different. Besides the fact, the show is brilliant and keeps making fun different turns from the average show. They always male me curious to think what is coming next.

The next morning, I jumped up early because I couldn't sleep. I was extremely exhausted, but I was excited to go get my dog that was still at the boarding place. Before we left, I watched my recording of Pretty Little Lairs. I have to say it is less thrilling to watch Pretty Little Liars when it's not dark outside and you have the will to rewind so you don't have to hang on to every word the lairs are saying. My opinion.

Then tonight, I watched Whodunnit with my whole family minus my little brother (he was a little scared, I don't blame him). IT was extreme I had to admit. I had no idea how the show was going to work, but I enjoyed it. The preview to next show it what horrified, but amazed me the most.  I love how they're really pushing the limits of reality TV. So incredible. I even got the full first episode for you below. Watch it if you dare.




Who do you think the murderer is?

See you in the next post. Trust me. Since I have been back from vacation I found a lot of inspiration and have plenty of stuff to write on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.