I love the line in the movie "the closer you think you are the more you actually don't see". That is the line that makes the movie awesome. It is a lot of twist and turns in the movie. That's what makes the movie brilliant. Brilliant.
The main idea of movie is that they are four magicians that meet and team up to pull off the greatest magic tricks ever to help people who were wronged, but they do that by stealing from others (the people who did the wrong). While they are trying to help the good, the cops are right on their tails and can never catch them. The closer the cops actually think they got them, the more they are behind. It is one of those movies that you try to figure out and the puzzle keeps getting twisted. It fun and thrilling. I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.