Well, the induction happened on September 26th. And guess who was there? ME.
Yup, that's right was accepted into the National Honors Society (NHS).
Cue Happy dance.
People were talking about how it was such a give-me but I worked hard even when people slacked off. This opportunity it was presented as a give-me but I worked to be given the opportunity.
So in short, hush to my fellow classmates that don't think this is a big deal.
The induction was short and simple. It was fun. I got to eat some chocolate cake and chatted with friends.
So the countdown to get volunteer hours starts now. I have to have 15 hours of volunteer hours before the semester's end. I applied to volunteer at my local libraries and I should hear some news about how that's going very soon (early next week). Fingers crossed that I get enough credible hours by mid-December.
See you very soon. It's fall break so I'll be blogging twice as much.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.