I just sitting here wondering how does he get his voice to sound so loud. So very loud. It sounds like it is big booming speaker screaming blue jays.
This school's bleachers are just crazy old school. Like wood, old school. When have I ever seen wooden bleachers in such a setting. Never.
I want to look up one the names scribbled into the bleachers but I'm afraid I'm going to find some weird fourth year old on Facebook. Most of the names are really worn out so they are barely legible. I'm pretty sure that these are originally to the school. No wait. I'm absolutely positive.
I sound like an old person when I say this but they don't make 'em like this anymore.
The blue jays are starting to lose (the opposing team) and I'm supposed to say I'm excited for their failure but I'm not. I don't really care.
Anyway, since the theme here has been surrounded my sport related things I thought I make a list of some of the funniest sport quotes to make me feel better because I really don't care to be here:1. "If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, why practice?" -Derek P
2. "The important thing is not winning, it's making everyone else lose."-Stacy Aguilar
3. "Hunting is not a sport. in a sport both sides should know they're in a game"- unknown
4. "Real men date cross country runners. Catch one if you can"- Unknown
5. " If you want to come in second...follow me!"-Unknown
(Quotes are one of my favorite things about life- I love them so much)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.