Thursday, October 10, 2013

Aftermath of Dream journal

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about my lousy launch of a project "my dream journal". It is awful and totally is going downhill. So I decided I wanted to pull the plug on it. I feel like it is a waste of time. It really isn't cool. Like I said downhill. Fast. Plus, I don't think my dreams are that interesting. The ones were you go to sleep and the aspirations.

The dream Journal was something cool to start but it was never really had a place of its own to group. It was something different and had a good trail run, but it fell flat on its face. To me, it was complicated and barely had a focus. It is five  dream journal entries and I encourage you check those out if you wish.

So I'm working on a new project that I'm going to create. It is going to be awesome, but you just have to wait. (I''m still making final decisions and putting the last pieces together).

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.