Friday, September 6, 2013

Volunteering!

Recently I found out that I was edible for the National Honor's Society at my high school. I was so happy and proud of myself. I didn't quite know what the National  Honor's Society (NHS) was but I was interested in what it was about. I had no idea when I went to recruiting meeting that NHS had anything to do with volunteering.
I guess I'm just that oblivious about my school's extracurricular activities.

I also didn't know that it was such a big deal either. I guess I should have now based on the "National" part. The principal said it is a great opportunity and we should definitely sign up which translate into you need to get in this club. I been reading a bunch about volunteering. Yeah, it sounds crazy but I have been researching about volunteering instead of getting my butt up and actually volunteering.

My friends and I have been talking about what volunteering projects we are thinking about doing once we get in the NHS. To be honest, we don't have join the NHS to volunteer in our community.

That's why my friends were talking about volunteering together even if we don't all get in the NHS. And hopefully, we do get in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.