Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reaction to my 1st post

Yeah, I never thought this moment would come where I made a reaction video but the time has come. Recently, I was scouting for a new blog topic and came a course reaction video. I skipped over it but then came back to it thinking it would be a good idea since my first post was a video. 

I never really liked reaction videos but I thought I'll give it a try.

Basically, I cringed the whole time and critic my past self. It was pretty awful but this video isn't all that good either. 


Enjoy, I guess. 

Oh, yeah and I almost forgot. Here's the link to watch my first blog post.  That way you can watch the video with me and can both cringe together. 


I can't believe that it's been about 10 months since I started my blog. Time flies. 

See you in the next post. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.