The mother-daughter team of Katherine Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers created the questionnaire inspired by Carl Jung. The questionnaire was based off the four concepts of sensation, intuition, feeling, and thinking.
The opposite end of each spectrum became a letter. In total, it made sixteen personalities. I found this chart that illustrates the concept a little better:
![]() |
| http://mbtitoday.org/about-the-mbti-indicator/creation-of-the-mbti-types/ |
I found it extremely intriguing how accurate these personalities are at representing a person. It is amazing how a few questions can accurate portray a person's paersonality. The intensive research put into this study is phenomenal.
When taking the test myself I discovered my personality type was INTJ. Apparently that means I belong to the analyst group. I was a little surprised when the page told me that I had one the rarer personality types, but it makes sense "INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering" (16personalities.com). I never really found anyone that is a mirror image of me--personality wise. I have always had friends that share a few traits with me. They complement me as person, but they never seem like "twins". ![]() |
| I would never physically shoot anything. |
![]() |
| It's a metaphor |
I even came across fictional characters that supposedly have the INTJ personality: Katniss Everdeen, Stewie Griffin, Mr. Darcy, Willy Wonka, and Sherlock. Fictional characters are up for debate. I have read many interpretations of INTJs in the fictional world. Feel free to add to or take anything away from the list. This topic is always up for debate.
The personality type of INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging) is very isolated and observing. I never realized how analytic and private I am as a person.
I am very reserved. Some people classify that as me being shy. I kindly disagree, I just don't care for the conversation. I rather be alone than in a crowd of people.
I glorify knowledge and rationality. I side with the side of rational thinkers. The cliche "knowledge is power" applies to my life in every aspect.
INTJs unite! (It is probably a good thing that there is not too many INTJs in the world. They would probably battle for dominance and cause an intense world-wide war.)
I would to know your personalities type. Here is the exact test that I took: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test . I also took this test too: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp .I had to make sure my results were somewhat accurate. I even took a third test: http://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-research-edition
Feel free to leave your personality type in the comments. See you tomorrow.
![]() |
| OMG. |

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.