I personally think is essential to go to college to pursue my interests. I think to shape the caterer I want in the future, I need a degree. It's about that time in life where I have to start narrowing down the colleges I'm thinking about attending. I have a few universities in mind.
It is hard to narrow down colleges I would want attend due to my indecisiveness. Nothing seems to be the perfect front runner college of choice. Every college seems to be a school when all the extras are stripped away.
They all give you the same sales pitch that drives me insane. It makes me reconsider them after I already crossed them off my list. How do they all persuade you like that? I hate how the clear cut facts are never present during the actual tour. Give me the absolute honest, real-deal, truth. Please.
I want to make the right decision. And I know, there is no perfect school. There is none. Point, blank, period. Every school has their faults, I'm discovering. The thing I have to figure out is what matters to me in a school.
Do I want to go to a school thats a good value for the money? A place with good research opportunities, co-ops, and internships? One with good dorms? One with all the little special details (that unique factor)? One with an extremely active social life? Big campus? big enough to have events? Good town? Close to home?
These our just a few jumbled thoughts in my mind. I have all these questions that I'm asking myself. It's all too much to me.
Some websites that have really helped my search for good universities are the college board websiteand college factual. It is completely free. However, you must make an account for it to save your results.
They break down the college-picking process and suggest colleges to fit your needs. I think it is a really cool option for those who are interested in the cold, hard facts of a college.
Thank you for reading. See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.