It hasn't even been a good few days since I started my writing goal. I'm already drawing a blank.
I have ideas but I'm still drawing a blank. I have many drafts but none of them are "right". They are not wrapped in a nice package and ready for reading. They are in their raw state of writing. They look extremely rough.
A sentence here. A fragment there. Gibberish everywhere.
It's one of those days where nothing seems good. I'm still writing though. I'm keeping my promise, and I'm talking through my frustration through my writing.
Writing is very therapeutic for me. It is all very tranquil. This is one of reasons why I started writing again. I wanted to encourage myself to reflect on my life.
Blogging is very hard. I have to sit myself down and encourage myself to write my thoughts on virtual paper. Sometimes I just don't want to. However, I know it's for the best. You have to look at the big picture.
Farwell, I might have a better post for you guys tomorrow. Alright bye.
If you're got time set aside to blog, you're already headed in the right direction. Hang in there. Sometimes we have to go through a lot of rought drafts to find that bit of posting gold buried deep inside.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Thanks for the words of encouragement!
Delete