People can preach so much and not practice it and hate how they do this. I even go back on ,y word sometimes. Long tune, no see. I rant and ramble about people's foolishness just to make you laugh.
I hoped you laughed.
I talk about my life happenings and say how I wake up like a zombie every single day and waddle around doing absolutely nothing productive sometimes. Then I turn around and say how you can be positive.
Long tune, no see.
I pick apart people's bones and say how annoying they are but make myself sound like a perfect angel at times.
I say I'm constantly bored and then turn around and say how you can inspire yourself.
Long tune, no see. (what a weird little saying that totally makes sense now)

I don't know what lesson I'm trying create but I just want you be mindful of this constant humanized act. Yeah, everyone has there bad days, week, month, or even year. I guess I'm trying to say is reach for that lifestyle that you are trying to create.
Live that life with inspiration and positive or what ever you been preaching (as long as it is within reason, of course).
Originally, this post was about me apologizing about being gone for so long. But seriously nobody, including me, wants to hear a halfway apologetic post about nothing. That's useless.
Like my teacher said you can write a whole paper and make it grammatically correct but it says nothing.

This post is great, very inspiring. I love the inspiration - autocorrect can help things sometimes:) Thanks for some great advice.
ReplyDeletewww.alicekouzmenkowriting.blogspot.com
Thanks for enjoying the post.
Delete