Thursday, December 27, 2012

video blues and being sick

Oh, i hate when when my video won't upload. I have so much issues with this one video. It is so stubborn. Last night, it took two hours and still it didn't show up on my YouTube. If anyone knows how to make it show up that would greatly appreciated.

In other words, i am greatly upset with my video, the web, and this cold that i have. Last night, i couldn't go to sleep and i was so tired. My nose was so conjested. I keep blowing my nose. I took some medcine, but i think it didn't kick in or it doesn't work when your lying down. Weird.

Today i toook some dayquil hopeful it will make feel better so i can make some more videos for everybody. That reminds me if you want to check out my youtube channel, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Myddshow
everybody have your fingers crossed that my video will upload by noon.
(sneeze).

Bye see ya'll soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.