Monday, March 3, 2014

My new fascination: tattoos

For the past two months, I have been fascinated with tattoos. I love them and their stories.

I found myself lost in the tattoo world.  I have been researching and watching various TV shows involving tattoos. I have been looking at different styles and designs. I looked at numerous quotes that I thought would be awesome tattoos. 

I even created a folder on my laptop dedicated to tattoo ideas from placement to specific designs. 

I found out that I really like script tattoos. 

I just wanted to share some of the tattoos and tattoo ideas that I thought were amazing:


Wow...I never thought about bringing How to Kill a Mockingbird into the tattoo world
Isn't this the coolest? 

I love how the portrait is made. 

This is pretty cool. 

Books! I love how the tattoos forms onto the spine making it look like the books are swaying back and forth.
Pretty awesome. I love the book that is falling at the side. 

I think I just the significance that this quotes is from one of my favorite movies. Can you guess what movie?

Yeah. 

This is one of my favorite ones. I would add on to the quote and say "for wit and inspiration"

Straight to the point. Simple. 

This one is cute. I love it. 

This one is one I would just get the B+

Yup, this one is really cool

I actually have a picture that I made with this quote on it.

I like to believe this quote that represents all of the Mortal Instruments Series

Yeah you can say I have been thinking about tattoos a lot lately. Maybe even over-thinking.






2 comments:

  1. I have developed a recent fascination with tattoos myself. They are an art form, I think. I like your collection here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.