Is it really time to start thinking about college?
This is a debatable topic that many struggle over. And I know I want to go to college but I don't why. I know I'm supposed to. I know the outcome. I know it matters but why does it manner?
Sometimes college looks like a happy place to explore. Other times college looks like another hoop to jump through.
I feel conflicted.
I do, I do want to go to college. I just wish I never if I was ready or not when the opportunity comes in the near future. I hope I'm ready. I wish I didn't doubt myself--not my ability but my commit.
I don't want to waste my time getting a degree that I don't want nor wish to prosper in.
I think my main concern is fear. Fear that I won't enjoy what I do. Fear that I will not like my field. Fear that something better is out there and I didn't find it.
I know that college is pretty cool but I just want to know if I'm there for the right reasons.
I have been taking various tests determining possible college majors. Most of them end of with engineering and mathematical careers. I looked into engineering as you may know but now I'm second-guessing everything. EVERYTHING.
I am conflicted.
I dunno.
Don't listen to me.
I'm just thinking out loud.
I'll be back with a fun post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.